We use the engaging narratives and artifacts of the spy genre to frame the big issues and ask the big questions. Across history, psychology and STEM, students will discover how spy stories and skills (from cryptography and analytics to empathy and perception) shape our daily lives.
Our galleries bring important spy stories and gadgets to life, making history and technology uniquely accessible and engaging. From WW2 cryptography and strategy to contemporary hacking, surveillance and cyber-warfare, the subject matter is timeless and the relevance has never been greater.
After completing a series of immersive challenges* which reveal their individual personality and attributes, each student will receive a detailed dossier of their own skills and abilities as an inspiration to develop and use their talents in everyday life.
*Developed by educators, industrial psychologists and a former Head of Training at British Intelligence.
We've teamed up with our friends at the National Museum of Mathematics to offer the opportunity to visit both museums for just $39.95 per person, savings over 15%. Excite your students with the intrigue of cryptography at MoMath and learn about some real-life spy stories while solving logic puzzles at SPYSCAPE. For more information please inquire below.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted inside SPYSCAPE, so please do not bring packed lunches.
- We have limited storage storage facilities so ask you leave jackets, backpacks, water bottles and gum on the bus.
- We ask Group Leaders introduce themselves to staff upon arrival while the school group line up outside SPYSCAPE and wait for entry instructions from staff. This will help us start your experience on the best possible note.
- At least 1 adult chaperone per 10 students is required and students must be chaperoned at all times in the galleries.
- 1 complimentary adult ticket is available per 10 paid tickets.
- Museum policies must be adhered to at all times otherwise groups may be denied entry or asked to leave.