"Like a scene out of 'Mission Impossible”
AM New York
Incredible stories of some of the greatest, and most infamous, names in the history of spying
“Headquarters of our cultural fascination with the art of deception.”
The New York Times
All school groups of 20 or more receive 10% off General Admission rates
- Bookings are subject to 8.875% NY Sales tax
- 1 Adult Chaperone required per 10 Students
- 1 Complimentary adult ticket is available per 10 paid tickets.
- Tax exempt rates available for schools and organizations located in New York State. Tax-exempt form ST-119, if applicable, required at purchase
- Outside food and drink is not permitted inside SPYSCAPE, so please do not bring packed lunches.
- We have limited storage storage facilities so ask you leave jackets, backpacks, water bottles and gum on the bus.
- We ask Group Leaders introduce themselves to staff upon arrival while the school group line up outside SPYSCAPE and wait for entry instructions from staff. This will help us start your experience on the best possible note.
- At least 1 adult chaperone per 10 students is required and students must be chaperoned at all times in the galleries.
- 1 complimentary adult ticket is available per 10 paid tickets.
- Museum policies must be adhered to at all times otherwise groups may be denied entry or asked to leave.