A Role With Purpose
SPYSCAPE is a totally new kind of edutainment and media company. We aim to educate and entertain people as we inspire them to see the world and their own potential more clearly. Find out more here.
We are looking for a motivated, knowledgeable professional to lead our security team. You will be responsible for managing our full security team, working closely with the Director of Operations. You will handle all of the scheduling, hiring, and training for all of our security guards.
What would interest us?
- 3-4 years Security experience with at least 2 years of management experience
- Someone with a valid/ current NY State Guard License (Guard Card).
- Strong knowledge of laws, penal codes and techniques used in establishing and maintaining building safety and security
- Experience working in a NY high-rise
- Ability to work a variable schedule including holidays and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Z-89 FLSD Certification within 3 months of assuming the role
What will resonate with you
- Leading and molding a team at a new, high-end Manhattan attraction
- A start up environment with plenty of room for growth
- Devotion to a five-star, white-glove visitor experience
- Opportunity to problem-solve and find creative solutions
New York, New York
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to CareersNY@spyscape.com. Please reference the job title in the subject line. You can read the full job description here.