A Role With Purpose
SPYSCAPE is a totally new kind of edutainment and media company. We aim to educate and entertain people as we inspire them to see the world and their own potential more clearly. Find out more here.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic sales professional to spear-head our event sales function. You will be focused on prospecting new business and booking events in our premiere event spaces. You will handle the entire client life-cycle of the events and work with the Events Coordinator to ensure the events are executed successfully.
What would interest us
- 3+ years of sales experience with a proven record of closing business
- A solid understanding of the sales process
- Understanding of sales processes, ability to negotiate effectively and come up with alternative solutions
- Strong organizational, written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate growth using business metrics and ROI
- Comfortable with spreadsheets and organizing, tracking and interpreting data
- Strong knowledge and a wide network within the local Meetings & Events industry
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus
What will resonate with you
- Leading and molding an events function at a new, high-end Manhattan attraction
- Meeting new people and developing relationships
- A start up environment with plenty of room for growth
- Opportunity to problem-solve and find creative solutions
New York, New York
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to CareersNY@spyscape.com. Please reference the job title in the subject line. You can read the full job description here.