SPYSCAPE is the home of secrets. From our 70,000sq ft HQ in New York City to our digital channels, we create stories and experiences, rooted in secrets, to inspire ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
Building upon the success of the SPYSCAPE Podcast Network, we’re expanding our digital footprint to include games, online experiences, newsletters, videos and more.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Creative to design and optimise user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, product managers and copywriters. You’ll be able to present considered design solutions and translate user-journeys into seamless, exciting and intuitive interactions.
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and product managers (in the UK and USA)
• Create and optimise wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using these methods
• Present and justify your design decisions whilst adhering to and developing the SPYSCAPE brand guidelines. All design should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
• Stay up to date with the latest changes in digital design standards
• Five or more years of experience and proven track record
• Strong portfolio
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Figma
• Experience with Design Systems
• Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML5 & CSS3
• A love and passion for great design
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Fully Remote, London time zone +/- 2 hours
Based on experience